Interested in finding out a quick fix the QuickBooks error code 12152? If yes, then reading this post till the end will surely help. This error code is experienced when there are any issues with the Internet connection settings. Or if the internet connection issue affects the connection between the software and the servers. There can be a couple of factors causing such an error in QuickBooks, which we will be discussing later in this post along with the quick fixes for the same. Thus, if you are interested in knowing what those steps are, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also connect with our tech support team at 1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
What triggers the QuickBooks error code 12152?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- One of the basic factors can be misconfigured internet settings
- Another reason can be using an outdated QuickBooks version
- In case the license data not identified by QB software, then such an error can be seen.
- If there are any issues with the API keys of Windows, then such an error can be experienced
- The PC infected by a severe virus or malware.
- Or if there are issues with the software installation.
- Issues associated with your Windows Registry files.
- The PC abruptly switched off due to a power cut.
Steps to eliminate the issue
The user can try to restore the PC to fix the issue. Restoring the system can help in getting the system to normal condition and fixing the issue up to a certain extent.
- The very first step is to reboot the system
- After that log in to the system by using windows admin credentials
- The next step is to click on the start menu
- And in the search bar enter system restore
- After that look for the option that states restore computer to a previous time and date
- Followed by selecting the above option and heading to the next tab
- Now click on the same
- From the list of restore points, go for the latest one.
- Confirm your choice by once again hitting on the Next button.
- Wait for the restoration process to finish.
- And lastly, restart the subsequently.
Toward the end of this post, we believe that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the QuickBooks error code 12152 successfully. However, if there are any queries or if the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks error support team at 1-844-405-0907 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.