Searching for the steps to set up a new company file in QuickBooks? Well, if yes, then your search ends right here. In order to set up a new company file in QuickBooks, you can clean up all your company data from QuickBooks 2006 and later. This will help you set up a successful company account. The next step would be to subscribe, you can basic, standard and enhanced payroll subscription and continue with your work. To learn the complete set of steps to set up a new company file in QuickBooks, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also consult us at +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
Steps to Create a New Company File in QuickBooks Pro and Premier
The user can try to perform the below stated set of steps to create a new company file in QuickBooks pro and premier.
- The very first step is to head to the file menu and choose utilities tab
- And also click on clean up company data
- Now, rebuild all the outstanding balances in the accounts receivable either by re-creating individual invoices or you can create balance forward invoices for a lump sum customer balance.
- The next step is to recreate all the vendor balances along with the enter bills option from the vendors men
- These bills will be directly charged to the Uncategorized Expense Account as opposed to individual expense accounts.
It should be noted that this feature will not be available to payroll users due to critical payroll information in payroll files. It is also not available to QuickBooks online banking users due to the security and time-related data from the financial institution.
- Now, the user needs to select the file menu and also the new company option
- Also, click on Start Interview in the window of Easy Step Interview.
- Once done with that, perform the onscreen steps and also enter the information for the new company file
We end this post right here with the hope that the information shared above might be of some help in setting up the company file in QuickBooks successfully. However, if there are any queries or if the user needs our assistance at some point in time, then, in that case, connecting with our QuickBooks Payroll support professionals at +1-844-405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support services to all QuickBooks users.